Sour Diesel Terpenes History
The famous strain of Sour Diesel does not have a well-documented lineage. This strain took root in the early 90's, and it is believed to have descended from Chemdog 91 and Super Skunk although there is no well documented history of its lineage there is no questioning its popularity. While its origin is a mystery its popularity certainly is not. Terps USA uses food grade terpenes to re-create the wonderful aroma and properties of this outstanding strain.
Uses for Sour Diesel Terpenes
- Sour Diesel terpenes are great way to add flavor and aroma to all type of oils, herbal extractions and resins.
- Add Sour Diesel Terpenes to concentrates, resins and herbal extractions to aid in liquifying.
- Sour Diesel Terpenes can be used in essential oil and candles used in aromatherapy.
- Revitalize Flower and Herbal Blends with Sour Diesel Terpenes
- Add that special Sour Diesel touch to your juices and cocktails
We recommend adding one or two drops of Sour Diesel Terpenes per gram to your extracts and concentrates. Terps USA has found that a 5 percent or 1 part in 20 works best. We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference. For best results gently heat extract and mix well.
A ratio one drop of Sour Diesel Terpenes per gram and mix well. We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference
Revitalize flower and or herbal potpourri by adding one or two drops of Sour Diesel terpenes to a clean paper towel. Place towel in a sealed container with three to seven grams of flowers / herbal blend. Place in a cool, dry place for twenty-four hours. The terpenes should revitalize and add a Sour Diesel characteristic to your product!
Start with 1 drop and flavor to taste when adding Sour Diesel Terpenes to your favorite juices, fruit drinks and cocktails.
Add a few drops of pure terpenes to your recipes. Depending on the profile, start at 1% concentration and work up to taste.
Add pure terpenes to your candles! Use up to 10% terpene concentration and add to cooled but liquid wax.
Mixing Sour Diesel Terpenes
Terps USA provides highly a concentrated Sour Diesel terpene blend. This terpene blend is volatile and flammable. Please take safety precautions for your own health and the quality of your mixtures when mixing and blending Terps USA Sour Diesel Terpenes to your products.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves
- Use precise measurements and clearly track your mixtures
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Always work in a well-ventilated area
- Have a clearly marked eye wash station and fire extinguisher within sight of the working area
Terps USA Sour Diesel Terpenes include the following terpenes: b-Caryophyllene, Myrcene, d-Limonene, Linalool, a-Pinene, Bisabolol, b-Pinene, Terpinolene, Valencene