There are several factors when using Terpenes, Diluents and Liquidizers. The type of concentrate and the personal preference of the viscosity you prefer will factor into creating your product.
The amounts and ratios below are suggested starting points. You can always add more Terps USA products to make your product a thinner or lighter viscosity.
- Mix liquid with extract at 0.1ml to 0.5ml per 1gram of extract.
- Stir under 150°F until the extract dissolves
- Once completely mixed, Inject Into application
Directions Terpene Liquidizers
- Shake Bottle well before Use.
- Add 1ml of Terps USA 710 Liquidizer and 1 gram of your favorite concentrate to a microwave-safe container.
- Heat the mixture in the microwave for 10 seconds, then stir to obtain an even, smooth consistency.
- You may also warm the solution in a water bath to achieve the same result.
- 4 drops of liquid Is equivalent to about 0.1ml
- 0.1ML:1Gram of concentrate Is perfect ratio for concentrates that are a honey/syrup consistency at room temperature
- 0.5ML:1Gram of concentrate Is perfect ratio for concentrates that are completely solidified at room temperature
For more information please use our Terpene Mix Calculator