Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies
Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes History
Girl Scout Cookies originated in the San Francisco Bay Area in California. The strain is a hybrid of Durban Poison and OG Kush. The strain is bred by an underground collective of breeders known as the Cookie Family who, have been creating many great strains that have become well known with the legalization of medical and recreational cannabis in California. Terps USA uses food grade terpenes to re-create the wonderful aroma and properties of this magnificent strain.
Uses for Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes
- Girl Scout Cookies terpenes are great way to add flavor and aroma to all type of oils, herbal extractions and resins.
- Add Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes to concentrates, resins and herbal extractions to aid in liquifying.
- Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes can be used in essential oils and candles used in aromatherapy.
- Revitalize Flower and Herbal Blends with Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes
- Add that special Girl Scout Cookies touch to your juices and cocktails
Recommended Amount / Ratio of Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes to add to your product
We recommend adding one or two drops of Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes per gram to your extracts and concentrates. Terps USA has found that a 5 percent or 1 part in 20 works best. We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference. For best results gently heat extract and mix well.
A ratio one drop of Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes per gram and mix well. We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference.
Revitalize flower and or herbal potpourri by adding one or two drops of Girl Scout Cookies terpenes to a clean paper towel. Place towel in a sealed container with three to seven grams of flowers / herbal blend. Place in a cool, dry place for twenty-four hours.
The terpenes should revitalize and add a Girl Scout Cookies characteristic to your product!
Start with 1 drop and flavor to taste when adding Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes to your favorite juices, fruit drinks and cocktails.
Add a few drops of pure terpenes to your recipes. Depending on the profile, start at 1% concentration and work up to taste.
Add pure terpenes to your candles! Use up to 10% terpene concentration and add to cooled but liquid wax.
Mixing Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes
Terps USA provides highly a concentrated Girl Scout Cookies terpene blend. This terpene blend is volatile and flammable. Please take safety precautions for your own health and the quality of your mixtures when mixing and blending Terps USA Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes to your products.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves
- Use precise measurements and clearly track your mixtures
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Always work in a well-ventilated area
- Have a clearly marked eye wash station and fire extinguisher within sight of the working area
Terps USA Girl Scout Cookies Terpenes include the following terpenes: Myrcene, d-Limonene, b-Caryophyllene, Linalool, a-Pinene, Terpinolene, Humulene, Ocimene, Bisabolol"