Pineapple Express Terpenes are extremely popular. The following characteristics and sensations are noted by users when describing this blend of terpenes.
Chacteristics: Tropical Fruity, Pine
The Island type of aroma in Pineapple Express Terpenes is associated with happy, relaxed, euphoric, creative, and uplifting sensation and mood
A power packed blend providing an energetic outlook makes this a super popular terpene
Natural, Food Grade Terpenes
Now available in 1ml to 30mlStarting at $9.99
Pineapple Express Terpenes History
Pineapple Express lineage is from the flavorful and potent and attributes of parent strains Trainwreck and Hawaiian. The scent is a combination of fresh mango and apple. The pineapple taste of is combined with a hint of pine, and cedar. This energetic feel provides a productive outlook. Terps USA uses food grade terpenes to re-create the transcendent island type of aroma and properties of this magnificent strain.
Uses for Pineapple Express Terpenes
- Pineapple Express terps are great way to add flavor and aroma to all type of oils, herbal extractions and resins.
- Add Pineapple Express Terpenes to concentrates, resins and herbal extractions to aid in liquifying.
- Pineapple Express Terpenes can be used in essential oils and candles used in aromatherapy.
- Revitalize Flower and Herbal Blends with Pineapple Express Terpenes
- Add that special Pineapple Express touch to your juices and cocktails
Recommended Amount / Ratio of Pineapple Express Terpenes to add to your product
We recommend adding one or two drops of Pineapple Express Terpenes per gram to your extracts and concentrates. Terps USA has found that a 5 percent or 1 part in 20 works best. We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference. For best results gently heat extract and mix well.
A ratio one drop of Pineapple Express Terpenes per gram and mix well.
We recommend this as a starting guide. You may wish to increase or decrease the amount based on your personal taste preference.
Revitalize flower and or herbal potpourri by adding one or two drops of Pineapple Express terpenes to a clean paper towel. Place towel in a sealed container with three to seven grams of flowers / herbal blend. Place in a cool, dry place for twenty-four hours. The terpenes should revitalize and add a Pineapple Express characteristic to your product!
Start with 1 drop and flavor to taste when adding Pineapple Express Terpenes to your favorite juices, fruit drinks and cocktails.
Add a few drops of pure terpenes to your recipes. Depending on the profile, start at 1% concentration and work up to taste.
Add pure terpenes to your candles! Use up to 10% terpene concentration and add to cooled but liquid wax.
Mixing Pineapple Express Terpenes
Terps USA provides highly a concentrated Pineapple Express terpene blend. This terpene blend is volatile and flammable. Please take safety precautions for your own health and the quality of your mixtures when mixing and blending Terps USA Pineapple Express Terpenes to your products.
- Wear eye protection and rubber gloves
- Use precise measurements and clearly track your mixtures
- Do not smoke, have open flames, or significant heat sources nearby
- Always work in a well-ventilated area
- Have a clearly marked eye wash station and fire extinguisher within sight of the working area
Terps USA Pineapple Express Terpenes include the following terpenes: Terpinolene, Myrcene, D-Limonene, b-Caryophyllene Linalool, Valencene, Ocimene, a-Pinene, b-Pinene,